Layout & Cover Design ◊ Book Production ◊ Online Retail
We'll publish your book for you
Your book is complete and you're ready to share it with your family and friends. Unfortunately, the next step is often bewildering. Many new authors do it the only way they know how: a trip to the local copy shop to have their beloved manuscript Xerox'd and stapled.
We believe your life story—and all the work you put into it—deserves more. We want to help you present your book as a family heirloom you'll be proud to pass down. Whether you've worked with us to create your life story manuscript or you're new to The Story Scribe, we're happy to help you produce your book.
In addition, we can take other cherished family writings and turn them into a lasting book:
- memoirs or stories written by a family member from an earlier generation
- old letters or journals
- photo albums, with or without handwritten captions
- family documents
- Book layout (design of the pages) and cover art
- Book production (printing and binding your manuscript into a finished book)
- Procuring ISBN number (if you'd like to sell your book)
- Listing your book on Amazon and other retailers (if you'd like to make it available publicly)
New Book Published April 2022!
We're thrilled to announce the publication of Sales Through the Eyes of a Climber, a memoir of how author Seth Penn grew his sales skills, his climbing skills, and his skills on how to live well. Pick up a copy to read about his many challenges as he navigated through his early adulthood to become a leading sales and marketing expert.
Amy Woods Butler © 2019 All rights reserved.