In a Memoir Circle, you’ll be gently guided in the process of remembering, organizing, writing, and sharing your stories.
Fall/Winter 2018 groups now forming
How it works:
This workshop is for you if you:
- —Want to write your life story but are overwhelmed about where to start
- —Love the idea of having a weekly creative “date” with yourself and other creatives
- —Are curious about other people’s stories and how they might resonate with your own
What you can expect to get from the workshop:
- —One finished story per session, with a stash of ideas for future writing
- —A sense of shared experiences and camaraderie with your small group
- —The momentum to keep writing
This may not be for you if:
- —You don’t want to share short pieces of your writing with others
- —You prefer the harsher environment of a strict critique group
- —You’ve completed your life story and aren’t interested exploring new themes or topics
Let me come to you!
"It was a wonderful experience. It brought back memories that had been a part of my life story that I had not thought about for years....An interesting read—a wonderful tool for my great-grandchild to get to know who I am. I found Amy to be a wonderful listener and someone who was able to put into book form an interesting tale."
"You are terrifically talented!!!"